Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term


WHAT?


For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.


With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, mid ground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.


SO WHAT

  • What features I included in my art: flax and flowers in the foreground trees and pond in the mid ground and hills in the background.
  • I used paint / dry brushing
  • I am proud of completing my art
  • What I found easy was drawing the horizons


NOW WHAT?

  • I would like to try water colour and pastel if I did another landscape because …I woud like to try something different.
  • I would like to get better at showing foreground, mid ground and background.